Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
User Experience Awards 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
THE INAUGURAL USER EXPERIENCE AWARDS
Purchase your tickets here for this juried awards event.
Want more info? See UserExperienceAwards.com
NYC-CHI, New York City’s largest and oldest user experience and usability organization, is coordinating a first-annual User Experience Awards as part of NYC’s Internet Week 2011 in partnership with the NYC chapter of the Usability Professionals Association (NYC UPA), the NYC chapter of the Interaction Design Association (NYC IxDA), and the NYC Information Architecture Meetup.
- DATE: Monday, June 6 2011, 6:30-9pm
- Doors open 6:30pm with light refreshements. The event will begin promptly at 7pm
- LOCATION: Parsons School of Design, Theresa Lang Student Center, Arnhold Hall, 55 West 13th Street between 5th & 6th Aves, 2nd floor
- DETAILS: An awards ceremony that showcases the winners' work and features an expert panelist discussion about the contest submissions and the jurors' decision-making process
- DRINKS RECEPTION: After the event, a drinks reception for ticket-holders will be held at a nearby venue, sponsored by Razorfish.
When & Where
NYC-CHI, NYC UPA, NYC IxDA and IA Meetup are cohosting this event!
NYCCHI: The NYC chapter of SIG-CHI, (Special Interest Group – Computer Human Interaction) part of the ACM. tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/nycchi.
NYC UPA: The NYC Chapter of the Usability Professionals Organization nycupa.org
NYC IxDA: The NYC Chapter of the Interaction Design Association ixda.org/local/new-york-ixda
IA Meetup: The NYC Information Architecture Meetup meetup.com/ia-14